Become a Board Member!
The New Mexico Autism Society is a non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of people with autism in the State of New Mexico. Positions are available to members of NMAS who are interested in becoming board members for up to a 6 year term.
We are looking for Board Members who:
- Will represent NMAS in their community.
- Are champions of the cause of the Society to improve the lives of all affected by autism.
- Are willing to volunteer their time and energy to improve our organization.
- Are dedicated and can attend monthly board meetings either in person or via conference call.
- Participate in committees, events, and fundraising.
- Are directly affected by autism.
- No previous leadership experience required!!
Please note: This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
To nominate yourself or someone you know, simply fill out the form.